Club VFK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club VFK

Club VFK is a family friendly forum were any age group can come and discuss the game VFK

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRulesRegisterLog in

hey guys just wanted to see what's up!...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunsgirl97
Top Poster
Top Poster
Sunsgirl97

Female
Number of posts : 131
Job/hobbies : Horseback riding, basketball and hang out with friends
Humor : wah ha ah?!
VFK Name : Aricool
VMK Name : Aricool
Awards : hey guys just wanted to see what's up!... Npp46h
Mood : hey guys just wanted to see what's up!... 10o0206
VFK VIP Memeber : No
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Club Coins
Club Coins:
hey guys just wanted to see what's up!... Left_bar_bleue800/0hey guys just wanted to see what's up!... Empty_bar_bleue  (800/0)

hey guys just wanted to see what's up!... Empty
PostSubject: hey guys just wanted to see what's up!...   hey guys just wanted to see what's up!... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:44 pm

heya guys!what's up? i'm not so great today i've been mean all day and i don't know why?!i don't want to be mean but i am! and i wanted to tell u guys about this trunk-in-trick thing at my church1 it's going to be so fun!! i can't wait!! it's on halloween.. oh shot gtg i'll tell u guys later bye
Back to top Go down
Sunsgirl97
Top Poster
Top Poster
Sunsgirl97

Female
Number of posts : 131
Job/hobbies : Horseback riding, basketball and hang out with friends
Humor : wah ha ah?!
VFK Name : Aricool
VMK Name : Aricool
Awards : hey guys just wanted to see what's up!... Npp46h
Mood : hey guys just wanted to see what's up!... 10o0206
VFK VIP Memeber : No
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Club Coins
Club Coins:
hey guys just wanted to see what's up!... Left_bar_bleue800/0hey guys just wanted to see what's up!... Empty_bar_bleue  (800/0)

hey guys just wanted to see what's up!... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys just wanted to see what's up!...   hey guys just wanted to see what's up!... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:14 pm

hey guys sorry i didn't finish my post yestureday! Embarassed i had to go see my family so sorry now were was i>..? oh yea well in three more days it will be halloween! and my church is having a Trunk-in-trick and it's going to be awesome!! Party Time Sign anyway my dad and me are making a booth for it and are theme booth is PHX suns and i can't wait to see what ppl think of it!! cross bones my dad just bought alot of stuff for it! Rolling Eyes anyway my friend casey are so crazy!! Cool LOL anyway i really need to get off for today i'll see u guys on vfk maybe!! Suspect
Back to top Go down

hey guys just wanted to see what's up!...
Page 1 of 1