Club VFK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club VFK

Club VFK is a family friendly forum were any age group can come and discuss the game VFK

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRulesRegisterLog in

i think i'll never get back on vfk again!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunsgirl97
Top Poster
Top Poster
Sunsgirl97

Female
Number of posts : 131
Job/hobbies : Horseback riding, basketball and hang out with friends
Humor : wah ha ah?!
VFK Name : Aricool
VMK Name : Aricool
Awards : i think i'll never get back on vfk again! Npp46h
Mood : i think i'll never get back on vfk again! 10o0206
VFK VIP Memeber : No
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Club Coins
Club Coins:
i think i'll never get back on vfk again! Left_bar_bleue800/0i think i'll never get back on vfk again! Empty_bar_bleue  (800/0)

i think i'll never get back on vfk again! Empty
PostSubject: i think i'll never get back on vfk again!   i think i'll never get back on vfk again! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:19 pm

hey everbody just wanted to se what's up with everbody and just wanted to wish everbody a awesome christmas! and i also wanted to say i think i'll never get on vfk again! if u wanted to know why i guess i'll tell u!well my best friend came in my vfk room today it was really just a couple of sec ago,and said that i was saying all kinds of trash about her but i was not!she said one of her friends,(i think i know who told her that!his evil!!lol joking but his really mean! Twisted Evil) said i was saying alot of bad stuff about her so! i tryed to tell her i didn't but i think she likes him so! Rolling Eyes lol!and now i think are friendship is going to end all bc a evil boy who's ajerk
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Admin
Joker

Male
Number of posts : 107
Job/hobbies : Club VFK
Humor : Funny Guy
VFK Name : Avastjonny
VMK Name : Avastjonny
Awards : i think i'll never get back on vfk again! Npp46hi think i'll never get back on vfk again! 6enpmw

VFK VIP Memeber : Yes
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Club Coins
Club Coins:
i think i'll never get back on vfk again! Left_bar_bleue99999999999/0i think i'll never get back on vfk again! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999999999/0)

PostSubject: Re: i think i'll never get back on vfk again!   i think i'll never get back on vfk again! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:11 am

That's too bad Sad

I would just ignore the guy.

~Joker
Back to top Go down
https://clubvfk.forumotion.com
Sunsgirl97
Top Poster
Top Poster
Sunsgirl97

Female

Club Coins
Club Coins:
i think i'll never get back on vfk again! Left_bar_bleue800/0i think i'll never get back on vfk again! Empty_bar_bleue  (800/0)

PostSubject: Re: i think i'll never get back on vfk again!   i think i'll never get back on vfk again! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:25 pm

i know,but my friend doesn't believe i wasn't saying anything about her! i hate him!
Back to top Go down
GlowBloxx

Female
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : Graphic Designing for companies.
Humor : Haha :]
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: i think i'll never get back on vfk again!   i think i'll never get back on vfk again! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:54 pm

Ouch, that stings. I think if she was your true friend, she would believe you. Obviously she's known you longer, right? Maybe you should try talking to the guy and ask him why he's spreading stuff about you talking trash. But if he doesn't listen, just ignore him. And try not to beg for your friend back.. it gives her power to control you. and say, "aha.. no!" And then you'll get in a bad mood, and she'll keep doing it. or at least, that's what usually happens.
Back to top Go down
Sunsgirl97
Top Poster
Top Poster
Sunsgirl97

Female

Club Coins
Club Coins:

PostSubject: Re: i think i'll never get back on vfk again!   i think i'll never get back on vfk again! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:16 pm

yea. i have been trying to talk to him(that jerk!LOL jk kinded! Twisted Evil)but i get on everday but he's never on!and i'm not going to let my friend do that to me if she really my friend then she'll believe me i'm just going to wait to see what happens! scratch thanks joker and GlowBloxx for the help!! Wink Cool LOL I just love those faces LOL!bye Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i think i'll never get back on vfk again!   i think i'll never get back on vfk again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i think i'll never get back on vfk again!
Page 1 of 1