Club VFK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club VFK

Club VFK is a family friendly forum were any age group can come and discuss the game VFK

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRulesRegisterLog in

Should ClubVFK still be in the Graveyard?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DuckSwimmer
DuckSwimmer

Female
Number of posts : 143
Job/hobbies : Creating vids
Humor : First Mod, Evil Mod
VFK Name : DuckSwimmer
VMK Name : DuckSwimmer
Awards : Should ClubVFK still be in the Graveyard? Npp46h
Mood : Should ClubVFK still be in the Graveyard? Znokfo
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Club Coins
Club Coins:
Should ClubVFK still be in the Graveyard? Left_bar_bleue9999999/0Should ClubVFK still be in the Graveyard? Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/0)

Should ClubVFK still be in the Graveyard? Empty
PostSubject: Should ClubVFK still be in the Graveyard?   Should ClubVFK still be in the Graveyard? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:49 am

We've had plenty of issues in the past. I was searching and came across this forum again. I thought it had been closed but I was wrong, it was still open. Still being a Moderator on here, I guess I could post a thread about should this possibly remain open? Because I thought this was closed back in 2008/09. Anyways, I know its a Forum with no real Domain name. But, we could still get around it and have a lot of fun around the forums. How does it sound? :p

-Ducky
Back to top Go down

Should ClubVFK still be in the Graveyard?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club VFK :: Club VFK :: Club VFK News-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com