Club VFK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club VFK

Club VFK is a family friendly forum were any age group can come and discuss the game VFK

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRulesRegisterLog in

OMG I'm going to the white tanks riding stable!today!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunsgirl97
Top Poster
Top Poster
Sunsgirl97

Female
Number of posts : 131
Job/hobbies : Horseback riding, basketball and hang out with friends
Humor : wah ha ah?!
VFK Name : Aricool
VMK Name : Aricool
Awards : OMG I'm going to the white tanks riding stable!today! Npp46h
Mood : OMG I'm going to the white tanks riding stable!today! 10o0206
VFK VIP Memeber : No
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Club Coins
Club Coins:
OMG I'm going to the white tanks riding stable!today! Left_bar_bleue800/0OMG I'm going to the white tanks riding stable!today! Empty_bar_bleue  (800/0)

OMG I'm going to the white tanks riding stable!today! Empty
PostSubject: OMG I'm going to the white tanks riding stable!today!   OMG I'm going to the white tanks riding stable!today! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:00 pm

OMG I'm going to the white tanks riding stable today!i'm so happy right now because i've never ridden a horse before i get to today by myself!man i hope i don't keep falling off ever time i get back on!lol that would be so embarassing!it will be embarassing if my two bff are there to see me fall off!my bff Ricki and kelsey are going to be there so yea! Shocked so i'll tell u guys what happed when i get back ok?!bye
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Admin
Joker

Male
Number of posts : 107
Job/hobbies : Club VFK
Humor : Funny Guy
VFK Name : Avastjonny
VMK Name : Avastjonny
Awards : OMG I'm going to the white tanks riding stable!today! Npp46hOMG I'm going to the white tanks riding stable!today! 6enpmw

VFK VIP Memeber : Yes
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Club Coins
Club Coins:
OMG I'm going to the white tanks riding stable!today! Left_bar_bleue99999999999/0OMG I'm going to the white tanks riding stable!today! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999999999/0)

PostSubject: Re: OMG I'm going to the white tanks riding stable!today!   OMG I'm going to the white tanks riding stable!today! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:05 pm

Very cool I remember when I rode a horse in the Mountains of Colorado with a guide of course and no experience lol but got through it! the guide was just there to make sure I did not get lost lol.

~Joker
Back to top Go down
https://clubvfk.forumotion.com
Sunsgirl97
Top Poster
Top Poster
Sunsgirl97

Female
Number of posts : 131
Job/hobbies : Horseback riding, basketball and hang out with friends
Humor : wah ha ah?!
VFK Name : Aricool
VMK Name : Aricool
Awards : OMG I'm going to the white tanks riding stable!today! Npp46h
Mood : OMG I'm going to the white tanks riding stable!today! 10o0206
VFK VIP Memeber : No
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Club Coins
Club Coins:
OMG I'm going to the white tanks riding stable!today! Left_bar_bleue800/0OMG I'm going to the white tanks riding stable!today! Empty_bar_bleue  (800/0)

PostSubject: Re: OMG I'm going to the white tanks riding stable!today!   OMG I'm going to the white tanks riding stable!today! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:10 pm

cool!it was so much fun and i didn't fall off!that's a plus for sure!!lol well all we really did was a walk so it was fun but i wish we could go a little faster but i was kind glad we didn't canter so!we had lots of fun the horse i rode on was named Juilet!lol and there was a horse named Roman that my friend kels rode!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG I'm going to the white tanks riding stable!today!   OMG I'm going to the white tanks riding stable!today! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG I'm going to the white tanks riding stable!today!
Page 1 of 1